Top Ad 728x90

Jul 17, 2013

Farhan Akhtar Looks even Like Me: Milkha Singh


Bhaag Milkha Bhaag film which was made basing upon the biography of The great indian runner Milkha singh receiving worldwide acclaim. Milkha Singh himself overwhelmed by the performance of the actor Farhan Akhtar.

Prasing the actor Farhan akhtar he said "Farhan looks just the same as i dreamed myself on big screen. The credit goes to Rakesh, the film director. He saw me in Farhan, and farhan acted really terrific, even he looks exactly same as me. Farhan really worked hard for the physical posture to look like me. His commitment is not a normal thing.

1 comments:

  1. nice piece of information, I had come to know about your internet site from my friend vinay, delhi,i have read atleast 12 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanx a ton once again, Regards, Farhan Akhtar Body Workout and Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete

Top Ad 728x90