Top Ad 728x90

Dec 24, 2010

Anil Kapoor turns 51

Bollywood's famous actor 'Mr.India' turns 51 today i.e on 24th dec. “I am looking forward to my birthday on Dec 24 and I will celebrate it with my friends,” Anil said in an interview.
Though he is celebrating his birthday with his buddies today due to jam-packed shooting schedule of the super-spy series “Mission  Impossible” in  Vancouver, canada..the Actor is planning to celebrate his birthday eve with his family for the New Year. The actor reveals he will “have a holiday with family in Goa”.

Anil's Cine Journey

Anil Kapoor's 31 years in the film industry is a rags-to-riches journey. From spending his childhood in a chawl in Mumbai to walking into the global recognition, He grew up in a tenement in Chembur, Mumbai where he shared a single room with seven others. He has starred in many hit movies like “Mr.India”, “Beta”, “Viraasat”, “Ram Lakhan”, “Tezaab”, “Parinda” and “No Entry”.
With over 100 films for his credit since 1979 the actor stills looks young. In his own words “I’m just fortunate and lucky that I’ve got the genes that make me look younger than I am. I’m just happy. What can I say…I’m blessed,”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90