Top Ad 728x90

Feb 5, 2011

Nayantara to stop acting after marriage.....


Heroine Nayantara has decided to say good bye to her film career.The actress made her mind to stop acting after her current movie Sri RamaRajyam and go private with her married life. So she stopped accepting forthcoming offers. Sources close to Nayantara said she took this decision as her sweet heart Prabhu Deva has asked her to quit acting. Of course she is an Indian woman and hence she is following her fiancé’s word like any other common girl. On the rumors front she made it clear that her relation with Prabhu Deva is quite fine. Sizzling actress says “I was offered a role in Kaavalan opposite Vijay but my decision is made by that time. I have only one film in Telugu which is titled Sri RamaRajyam, where I play the role of Sita the incarnation of Indian woman. I am blessed to play this role and also glad that my farewell to the industry is with such a great character which has huge scope for acting”. The couple is planning for a grand wedding in Chennai around July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90