Top Ad 728x90

Jan 8, 2014

Yevadu is unforgettable movie in my 40 years career - Sai Kumar


Yevadu which was postponed few times is finally releasing in a big way on January 12 as a sankranthi gift to Ram charan fans. Sai kumar is playing villain role opposite to ram charan.

Talking about this film he said" I had a feeling that haven't done any big budget films in my career but my dream fulfilled with yevadu. Yevadu is unforgettable movie in my 40 years career. Yevadu is all about the war between the one who scares others and the one who never gets afraid".

Talking about Ram charan he said " There are power-packed scenes between me and ram charan. Charan has more dialogues than me. He used to frequently come near me while filming and cleared each and every doubt. He is very dedicated towards work. Yevadu will be a festival to ram charan fans".

Shruti hassan and Amy jackson are heroines. Vamsi paidipally is the director. Dil raju is the producer. Allu arjun and Kajal agarwal can be seen in guest role.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90