Top Ad 728x90

Apr 9, 2013

Actress Anjali's Aunt Responds to the Allegations


Bharathidevi the Aunt of Actress Anjali responded to the Anjali's allegations. She said "The accusations which she made are not true. I adopted her at the age of 15, she is the daughter of my sister. I took her adoption from my sister by abiding the law only. Anjali used to stay very closely, but after the hit of "Shopping mall" movie i noticed a change in her behavior". She also made it clear that "I only gave advices to her but there is no different intention. I didn't beat or scolded her. How can she can give me crores of rupees when she is only getting remuneration in Lakhs. If i made any wrong i am ready to face any circumstances". She also expresses her concern about Anjali that where she may have been disappeared.

 Tue Apr 09 2013 15:50

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90